10 April
Today i wake up early too ^^ went to school den early morning jonathan scares mi =.= Suddenly from behind mi touch mi O.O Molest!!! xD And finally we have PE lesson ^^ we played soccer... I be the GK but the score is 7-6 =.= we won... Well we vs the express student... At first we were leading 4-0 but some of our classmate went over to help them coz they less ppl =.= And tat is when i die!!! No defencer ZZZ I save quite alot but no ppl help to clear =.= Hahas but have loads of fun ^^ Tmr got maths test zzz I did pay attention on class but some part don quite understand... Hope i will pass bah =D after tat got D&T remedial =) dismiss le went to west mall and bubbletea ^^ den Home-Sweet-Home <3 with dith... Jonathan... I understand how u feel =) don worry k... Weigege is here xD 10 AprilI tried my best to forget u... But whenever I think of the memories we had... You were still there...


