26 April
Yoyo~!!! Hahas super high now =X I tink nowaday i will be blogging 2 day 1 time bah... Coz really veri busy ^^ Friday went to sch like normal sigh... But it nvr going to be normal without john little =( He call mi said he going to stay at hospital for 2 more day coz the finger got infection... Hope u get well soon yea ^^ Without u sch hour are so boring xD First 3 period is D&T... Nvr play le... Is time to be serious... I sit down and think of the material to use for my project... Cher also got help mi... It is going to be hard to make zzz But im willing to give it a try =) Den is maths period... Cher give us revision test... I guess im 70% prepare for mid-year le =D Den is eng... Cher nvr come for 1 week le... Hope tat she is going to be alright... Everyone is going to leave us someday... Is just the matter of time... Kan kai yi dian and smile always =) after tat is chinese... And i fall asleep =.= Dismiss le we went to bubbletea <3 ^^ den i went home to change... Coz we going to cck stadium to run see our timing... I cycle to there... Den theresa is the timer xD 100m I run slower than jon 2 sec =.= Nvm i will improve de ^^ Sport heats is at july.. June holiday must go train... Den after tat we run 100m with jon , aaron and mansur... Veri funny lor... I run till half way my shoes drop =.= Den we run 400m with the girl too... I ran 3rd place... First is jon den aaron... Guys , i promise i will train hard k ^^ Den i cycle to lot1 while jon they all take bus to lot1... Den we went to food court to eat with jon , shifu and shukim... After tat they wanted to watch movie... But i cant... Den they also don wan le... Sorry i really cant... Next time yea? Den went home.... After a while cycle to marcella house to take the hair straighter =D After tat went Home-Sweet-Home <3 ^^ 25 AprilYtd is saturday... Everything is like normal... Wake up late den rush to tution zzz Hahas i use the hair straighter den my hair veri straight!!! =X I noe cant always use if not hair will spoilt... Den come back le went to cycle with ting jun ^^ Den we slack at the see-saw there and chat... After tat went to his house to play dota with xinyi =D den play chinese chess with him again... This time i win him still xD Play until abt 10++ den Home-Sweet-Home <3... And i sleep at 4am!!! coz i playing games and chatting in friendster =X 26 April
You've changed my whole life ever since u came into my life...


