16 july
HI EVERYONE xDHmm kind of active in blogging nowaday uhs ^^
Wonder why O.O?
Coz I see people blog every single day make mi feel like blogging too =.=
Morning.. As usual I woke up late zzz
But nvm today is wed.. sch start late xD
Den went to batok eat MAC for breakfast ^^
Den during assembly... DM call sec 4 to stand..
I don noe why I reacted veri fast =.= I stand up straight away..
Den I look at my class nobody was standing LOLS zzz
I sit down again -.- DM say Yes yiwei u do the right thing =.=
Den I was like =.= Paisei lor!!
First period was Maths =D
Today do group work ^^
Den mi , jon , aaron and john sit tgt study maths =)
But still in the end =.= We all disturbing jon abt SMTH xD
Sorry uhs jon... Too boring le entertain us =X
Recess... Hmm nvr went to eat uhs
Just eaten mac still full =D
Den stay in class listen to music...
DnT.. My toilet bowl is 97% done =D
Forget to take photo =.= if not can show u how cute is it LOLS
Den all of us was busying with our sketchbook =)
Dnt must A ah!! No A was my time and effort zzz
Chinese.. Pre-exam =.=
Guess I'll fail uhs... Coz everytime also fail zzz
Do until half way.. Fall asleep =X
But in the end still manage to finish...
Nvr put too much hope on my chinese =.=
Break.. Went to eat xD
Hungry alrdy LOLS we're still growing up xD
English.. Do compre close...
When cher go through the ans everyone laugh at mi =.=
Coz I give a stupid ans zzz wat jungle tour O.O?
Don rmb =X
SS remedial... Did a source base question...
Onli do 1 question times up =.=
Next time must write faster le uhs zzz
After tat stay inside classroom discussing things
Den FINALLY TODAY...
4 year in my secondary sch lifetime I went for my cca =.=
Den train shifu her 400m run =)
Shifu jiayous ah~!!! Must win and make mdm toh proud of u =D
Den went to westmall for..?
BUBBLETEA xD A cup of bubbletea a day , will brighten ur day xP
After tat went Home-Sweet-Home x33 =)
Gosh... I really feeling bad for ytd uhs...
I really don mean to...
Sincerely apologies for ytd =.=
Hope u don mind =)
I wont give up on you... x33 =)


