18 Oct
Hell0s everyone~!!!It has been a long time since I blog uhs ^^
Coz this few day busy..
Busy with wat O.O? U will noe later =D
Alright let post abt ytd uhs..
Can say ytd I had a wonderful day yea =D
Ytd wake up around 9 plus..
Den went to bath and prepare to go out..
Meet Jenna at cck platform 11.45..
Den jenna tell mi becca not going =.=
I went WAH?! -.-! zzz
Den went to interchange saw mx.. Nicole's bf ^^
Head off to clementi... Coz we're celebrating joey's birthday =D
But she don noe we're all intived xD
Coz hermes wanted to give her a surpraise ^^
Went to clementi and saw hermes and darren...
Den I saw becca got come with her brother =.= Jenna!!! ZZZ!
Den... The most funny one.. =.=
JONATHAN LOLS !
He call mi said he reached..
I tell him to come down.. Coz I at the MRT entrance there..
Den he say he come down alrdy..
I was facing inside the mrt entrance..
He was behind mi actually! But somehow he nvr saw US =.=
For 15 min he have been walking around us and we all nvr saw him LOLS !
Until hermes tell him passenger service there den he saw us =.=
Walao eh zzz! So he was here all the time onli we nvr saw him..
Like some kind of drama -.-!
Den wait for yenkee a while..
Went to take bus to sunset way
After tat don noe walk how many KM =.=!
Den reach a shop tat sell cake...
Bought a chocolate cake for joey ^^
Den went in to cold storage to buy some food for the party later =D
Also bought vooka =X
And head off to our long walk~
On the way I ask hermes where is ur house?!!
She say reaching~ Walk abt 20min I tink..
Finally reached her house LOLS ! =.=
Den prepare all the food and plates...
Waiting for joey to come ^^
When joey come , we all hide xD
Until hermes call us all come out.. She cry O.O? LOLS !
Den sat down and eat together =D
Have lots of fun uhs ^^
Becca's bro ( sorry forget his name ) LOLS !
Ask mi to eat the salmon RAW ! =.=
I say u eat den I eat =X
He really go eat -.-!
Den I eat also LOLS ! First time eat raw salmon =.= !
Weird taste zzz !
Den I always take food for becca and her bro =X
Coz they veri paiseh uhs =.= See them like nvr eat anything still say veri full zzz !
Den we sit down watch cartoon -.- mermaid LOLS !
Really nth to do zzz !
Finally.. Hermes bring out the cake xD
Den sang birthday song for joey ^^
And darren kiss her O.O haas
Darren is joey's bf uhs =D
Den we li siao them LOLS ! Hai darren have to kiss her 3 time =X
Onli noe he super shy =.=
After tat went out and walk..
Den settle down at the club house there...
Sit down beside the swimming pool and chi-chat ^^
Chat alot of things =D
Wanted to buy drinks... Heng nvr buy LOLS ! =.=
Coz becca suddenly bring down cans of drink zzz..
Her aunt's shop was nearby and she treated us all drink =D
Thank uhs =)
We chat for abt 1 hour plus..
Den gtg... Thank to becca again =D
Her mum drove mi , jon and jenna to west mall ^^
Lucky got her mum to drive us if not jon sure late for his taewando uhs =)
On the way to west mall.. Becca sms jenna say we all her classmate O.O?
Den I start eh u noe our cheif examer is in 'yiwei' school LOLS !
And started talking alot of funny thing uhs xD
After we reached westmall... Becca's mum ask her wat is our name =.=?
Becca told her.. Heng she nvr hear wat are saying LOLS ! =X
Den went home with jenna ^^
Haas.. Suddenly feel tat the world is so small =.=
Or should I say singapore is veri small zzz?
Coz she noe my ex-sch classmate O.O?
Reached home bring chocolate down ^^
Alright chocolate is the one who keep mi busy for the week but also fun =D
Chocolate is yanping's dog.. She went genting and chocolate live at my house =)
Alright end here le ^^
WAH?! Suddenly realise I post so long =.=
Okay tata~
Big thanks to becca for her aunt's treat and her mum's ride =D
I don know how it feels to be fallen in love again...
And I doubt my feeling for u before..
But right now... Im sure...
I've fallen for you... x33


