<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7110255075554200892?origin\x3dhttp://chua-yiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

20 Nov

Hell0s Hell0s Hell0s !! =D
Due to the complains of many ppl saying I nvr blog -.-!
Sorry uhs.. Is either Im working or sleeping or busying =)
Alright let post for PROM NITE ~ !! ^^

Prom nite.. Finally the long awaited day have come =D
And guess wat ?! I was nominated for prom king =.= !
Alright talk abt it later zzz...

Morning wake up first thing I do is go take my shirt and shoes all prepare nicely LOLS !
Not kiasu hor -.- Is don like to do things last min =)
Play com till 2+ den go prepare ^^

Meet Aaron in cck first den train-ed down to Batok to meet with Jon and John =D
John wear his shirt like kena fired like tat LOLS !
Coz look like those ppl on the tv who just kena fired.. Tie wear low low and shirt untuck =.=

Went to TANGS to have our teabreak xD
Coz we noe the dinner sure start veri late =.=
By the time they start we alrdy strave to death zzz !
Den saw shifu they all =D
Woah.. They all wear until like those rich tai tai =X
I cant even recognize them when I saw them -.- !

After tat we all walk to the hotel tgt ^^
Reached there was like wow ~ So many ppl LOLS ! =.=
Don even have space to walk zzz...
Den here it goes.. All kind of entertainment ~
Finally.. Time to eat -.- ! But the Q so longggggggg~
So we go out take photo first xD
People eating we taking photo.. We eating people taking photo.. Wat do u call this ppl O.O?
Smart ppl LOLS ! =D

Next.. They are calling 7 ladies and gentlemens to stage for prom queen and king O.O
And Im one of them =.= ! I was not prepare everything was like so sudden zzz !
Here I go.. Went up the stage and intro myself x.x
Haiyo veri paiseh la don even noe wat to say =X
On the stage alrdy so paiseh still must intro -.-
Well.. that was onli first round..!

Second round is the worst of all !
They wanna see which guy is the strongest of all zzz...
Strongest or the most sexy -.-?!
Coz we have to dance on the stage and STRIP OFF our blazer -.- !
I was like O.O?! Totally blank out..
Den my turn.. Here I come LOLS ! I walk to the front stage and strip off my blazer !
Swing my blazer and threw it.. Den I realise smth...
I put my HP inside the blazer LOLS ! =.=
In the end still must shout ROAR ~ !!
But den I say hi =X And everyone start laughing zzz !

After tat we sat down and watch our 4N2 video xD
And I saw smth.. Got picture of mi sleeping in class -.- !
Don noe who take de uhs zzz !

Den again went up to the stage for 3rd round...
Question and answer...
I so sway lor ! My question so hard =.=
He ask mi to use 3 words to decrible abt myself O.O?
Tat time I was err... Den just say tall.. Funny.. and SEXY ! LOLS den everyone wooooo~ -.-

Finally its time to choose prom king...
And I was out LOLS ! =X
Coz not alot of ppl scream for mi uhs.. Im still new to the sch -.- !
Somemore 11 girls went to toilet tat time zzz..
Hahas.. It okay uhs I don really care wat prom king =)
All I care is the time we spent tgt ^^
And its my honour to make u all de prom nite so memorable xD

After tat went to the lobby and chit chat...
Before we go , hugged each other and said goodbye D=
Thx everyone ! U guys are great =)

Den mi , Jon , John and ping went to watch midnight movie =D
Watched Madagascar.. I like to move it move it LOLS !
The movie was veri funny and cute xD

After the movie we all went for a walk ^^
Walked damn long LOLS !
We wanted to find a place to slack till morning..
Coz no bus or mrt le... Den we tink of mac..
But den we don even noe where got mac -.- !
Just anyhow walk and finally found one =D

Settle down and ate mac..
Den we chit chat =D
LOLS ! Talk alot of crap =.=
After hours of crapping...
Finally got bus can go home le =)
Jon and john take another bus..
Mi , aaron and ping take tgt ^^ Lucky got ppl accompany mi =X
On the way home aaron was like in coma stat -.- !
Den mi and ping talking all the way xD

And finally finally finally reached home at 7.15am =X

Alright photos alrdy updated on my friendster =D
So tata~ ^^

To someone :
Just to let u know... You are the one who make mi believe that love is beautiful once again...
Ever since I met you... I had fallen for you...
If that guy ever bully you.. Tell me...
I know I may not be the onli one protecting you...
But I will be the first to scarifice for you...
I had ruin ur happiness once...
I don wish to ruin ur happiness once more coz of misunderstanding...
I love you.. That why all I ask for is tat you'll be happy... =)

Thursday, November 20 @ 6:38 PM