<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7110255075554200892?origin\x3dhttp://chua-yiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

30 Nov

This survey is tagged by Rebecca and Joey LEE =D


1. What kind of boyfriend/girlfriend do you like?

- Understanding , Caring , Romantic and give mi FREEDOM -.- !


2. How did you celebrate your 1st month?

- Err.. I gave her a necklance O.O? Forget le uhs =X


3. Do you feel safe with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

- Yup ! =) Safer than anyone else ^^


4. When you see your stead injured/sick, would you be there even if you're busy?

- Yup ! I'll always be there whenever she needs mi =)


5. When it's your 12th month & your stead is having another r/s, what would you do?

- Ohhs.. U're a bitch xP


6. What if you know your ex is still loving you while he/she is single and while you're attached?

- Tata to ex ~ Stay with the current one =)


7. Are you single, having a r/s or having a crush on someone?

- Single =D


8. List out 3 love/sad songs

- Wait for you , Never be replace , Someone who live in your heart x33


9. What would you do if you and your stead quarrel?

- Moodless =X


10. Do you wish to know if someone has a crush on you?

- Err... Yes? =X Onli if she is serious enough -.- !


11. What if you're single & someone has a crush on you?

- Den must see whether I like her or not =X


12. How many times had your heart been broken by somebody?

- Many many time...


13. If you & your stead quarrel, who'd be the one apologizing?

- Last time is always mi.. But for now.. It depends on whose fault is it =)


14. What would you do if your stead wants a break up?

- I don wanna hear sorry... All I wanna hear is reason =)


15. Did any of your stead give you a present that you liked the most?

- Err.. No.. =X But I cherish every single things that she give mi =)


16. When did you last cry for someone whom you love?

- I only "bleed" for the one I love xP


17. How many times did you break your promise to your stead?

- I tink never? Even if I break also no choice =X Coz I know a man always keep his promise =)


18. Do you wish that your relationship will last long?

- Of coz uhs ! Those who know mi know how long I lasted xP


19. Did your stead kiss you in public?

- Yup =)

Pass this to your friends to know how their relationship is going on. Send them by msn, or ask them to copy & paste.

Post in in their blog.

Remember to put down 11 names, so that your r/s will last long.

1. Jonathan
2. Theresa
3. Chewyi
4. Judith
5. Yanping
6. Shifu
7. Xinyi
8. Jane
9. Meiying
10. Jenna
11. Wanting

Sunday, November 30 @ 8:47 PM