16 Feb
Hello Hello Hello ~ !!!Sorry for not blogging =X
Just too busy with my sch work and tired -.- !
Okay den I just update the things tat I RMB =X
Last Monday...
Went to play lan xD
Veri long nvr play le uhs =D
Den we play left 4 dead LOLS !
Damn fun , scary and funny uhs !
Even Shifu they all also got play O.O
Let play tgt someday k ^^
Last Thurday...
Went to west mall with Theresa they all to buy valentine day present for 11 ^^
Den celia buy 1 veri.. nono is SUPER BIG flower for aemanda x.x
I help her carry to cck interchange so many ppl looking zzz !
Last Friday...
Went to sch =D
Den give 11 all their present ^^
Hope u all like the valentine gift uhs =)
Although is not smth special..
But it become veri special after we all leave this sch =D
Den after sch went to eat sushi ~ xD
It have been 1 year since I ever eat uhs =X
Eat until all veri full x.x
Last Saturday ( Valentine Day )
Can say the air is full of love xD
I saw many couple tgt everywhere ^^
So envy them uhs.. Its not easy to keep a relationship =)
Just like normal day went to tution den blah blah blah...
Well.. Im happy tat Im single =D
And I guess Im not having any relationship till my O level end O.O?
At least I celebrate with my lovely friends =)
Lastly.. The present were from ME , Theresa , Yanping and Judith =)
Really hope u all will love it uhs =D
And VERY BIG THANK YOU TO 11 ^^
Thx for the wallet u all give to mi today =)
Wei gege love it VERY MUCH =D
Chewyi also veri cute uhs -.- !
Put 20cent inside the wallet say cannot give empty wallet x.x
Next time put $100 k? LOLS jkjk ! xD
Okay really THANK YOU x9999999999......... =D
And btw is my first valentine day present =X
Paiseh ah let u all spent money -.- !
And hor ! U all wrap until so many NEWSPAPER for wat zzzz
Now I see newspaper also scare x.x
Whose idea was it uhs?!
I tink at least also got 7 layer of newspaper lor -.- !
Next time I give u all present must becareful LOLS ! xD
Finally.. Happy Valentine Day To - Jonathan , John , Elevens and My Hunks and Babes xD
Now I'm picking up the pieces , spending all of these months , Putting my heart back together...
Tag Replied
Tiing - Thank you for ur support LOLS ! =) I'll try to make it better la ^^
XiaoWuGui - Okay jiu hao le =D a friends is better than an enemy ^^ LOLS ! =X Just don wanna hai u again uhs -.- ! Really meh O.O? But the newspaper say he wanted to see the MRT coming or not den bang the head x.x Anyway , Take Care yea =)
Yanping - HOI HOI ! I pig den u wat -.- ? Thanks for the present ah ! =D
Nicole - Okay I will ^^ Meet up soon yea =) Take Care ~
Theresa - Okay okay ! =D Ni ye shi xP


