14 March
Hell0 ell0 llo lo l o ~ !!!Okay just trying to be lame -.- !
Hmm.. Can said this week is a veri busy week for mi =)
Monday - Went to sch super early and I mean SUPER -.- !
Coz normally I leave home at 6.40 but I leave home at 6..
Reach BBatok Station saw Celia and her sis Shannon O.O?
Her sis still as cool as ever =X And I hope u pass ur eng test wor xD
Coz I said to her at most onli fail if u don study x.x
Den went to class and get our class T =D
Thank you shifu u all ~ !!! I noe u all spent a night panting the shirt =)
Really veri nice uhs ^^ Veri unique !
Shifu u really my shifu uhs =) x333 u !! =D
After recess went up to hall for cheering competition ^^
Everyone was like so nervous coz other classes seem to be so good x.x
But we were as good as them uhs xP
So is our turn and we went up there =)
I noe everyone had do their veri best..
Even thou we nvr win.. Its really okay ^^
Most important is tat we had lots of fun right xD
Once again thank shifu u all for the effort and time u put in uhs !
After tat went to eat in west mall to reward ourselves =D
Den watch the movie PUSH xD
Don noe is the movie boring or is shifu tired -.-?
Coz shifu fall asleep ! Den I see liao also feel like sleeping x.x
Anyway the movie is nice uhs =)
WAITING FOR TRANSFORMER xP
Tuesday - Had our 2.4 km run..
And I finished it at top 3 position in my class O.O?!
Im shock too coz I nvr get top 3 b4 x.x
Wednesday - After sch wanted to go BGombak stadium to run..
See my 800m timing coz tmr is sport heats x.x
Reach there CLOSE ! -.- 7pm den open again zzz..
Den went to dith house with ping...
Go there eat pasta =X I ate 3 plates LOLS !
Eh not becoz Im hungry uhs.. Is becoz cook too many x.x
After tat walk with ping from Bukit Gombak To Bukit Panjang Interchange LOLS !
I also cant believe it x.x She said want to walk I thou she kidding de -.- !
Den we really walk ! Actually quite near la =X Abt 1 hour plus walk..
Reach there alrdy 7 plus.. Reach home alrdy 8 le x.x
Chat with ping all the way.. She is FULL OF FATS ! xP
Tou tou take photo of mi and post my pic on her blog said I sua ku !
U den ku ku ah ! =X
Thursday - Finally the day have come..
Wanted to take 188 bus to stadium..
Thanks to a pathetic guy from scss !!
Don wan to move in even though I shouted ! OIE MOVE IN LA =X
In the end cabbed to stadium zzz ! Waste my $3 x.x
Sport heats report ,
Jonathan 100m - 1st with 12.7s timing
Haries 400m - 1st
Mansur 400m - 4th
Aaron 800m - 5th ( Final )
Yiwei 800m - 6th ( Final ) T.T !
John 1500m - 1st ( Final )
Ali 1500m - Don noe =X
Shifu , Tang , Khor , Michelle 4x100 - 4th
Guys ! U all are great tat day uhs ! =D
Don get upset if u lose or wat..
I noe all of u had do ur veri best ^^
When u did ur best.. There will be no regrets =) ( To myself ) -.- !
Shifu ~ Don worry yea.. Sure can get to the final de ^^
Jonathan ~ Hahas I told u is the power of love LOLS ! jkjk =X
John ~ LOLS ! I tink the words we shout empower u xD
When outside the stadium..
Jonathan itchy legs go step on the rock..
Den he FALL LOLS ! Okay this is the first time I see him fall x.x
And it keep on bleeding.. Den I sing the song bleeding love =X
Friday - Actually there is a soccer match 5N vs 4Es
I play for 5N GK.. But don noe why cancel zzz..
Boring day coz Jonathan nvr come x.x
After sch went to BBT and went home with ping =)
The good news is.. Finally Its March Holiday xD
The bad news is.. We have to go back sch from mon to thurs for remedial =(
So is consider a Friday holiday x.x
Hais.. Started to feel stress up alrdy..
O level ! Damn u I going to hunt u DOWN ! =X
Don't go for looks , they can be deceive..
Don't go for wealth , even that fade away..
Go for someone who makes you smile..
Because it takes only a smile ,
to make a dark day seem bright.. x33
Tags Replied -
Yanping - Where got say smth bad abt u ! =X U den say smth bad abt mi uhs ! Not onli the song is cool.. The one who change it also cool hor? xP
Jo3y - Thanks for the tag =)
Jenna - Paiseh ! Now my the things veri confuse -.- ! I scare later mess up.. Okay I will link u asap =D Saw u at west mall ! xD And ur friend zhenyi is a stalker =X jkjk
XiaoWugui - O.O? Den u should stop the car and open the window said hi ~!! LOLS ! West mall is indeed veri boring x.x Nvm I go there for the drinks and food ^^ Hahas u reply so slow =X I alrdy at sch.. When I saw ur sms is after sch x.x U got go run uhs O.O? or walk =X


