<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7110255075554200892?origin\x3dhttp://chua-yiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

13 April

Hell0s ~ !!!
Sorry for not blogging during the weekend as I was too busy and lazy x.x
Coz exam are around the corner and this time must really work hard on it =)
I feel tat this may be the last year Im studying all this subject...
After tat I tink I will return all to teacher =X

Alright just a short post abt last week yea =D

Monday - Went to sch with a bad flu x.x Keep on sneezing non-stop zzz !
Someone must be missing mi badly ? LOLS ! xP
Assembly got a guest.. She is singapore's swimmer tao yi ? Don noe how to spell her name =X
After sch went to see a doctor.. The doctor also call Dr Chua xD
He ask mi if I have cough or fever I said no...

Tuesday - Guess wat..? In the middle of the night I woke up with fever and cough -.- !
Try to get back to sleep but every 1 hour I woke up don noe y...
Didnt went to sch tat day coz I really cant take it x.x
Even go to sch also cant concentrate... So might as well stay home and rest ^^
Sleep till 2 plus went to sch to change my ez-link card and I was sweating like hell but Im feeling cold -.- !
Den saw Theresa . Celia , Ping at west mall...
Trained back with them =)

Wednesday - Went back to sch =D Got vocab test.. This time round I tink I did badly x.x
Coz I nvr really study as my mind like got blocked cannot go in -.-
Still feeling abit unwell so went home after sch to rest..

Thursday - Have PE tat day and I played GK for our class as we vs other class...
The score is like 6-3 ? We 6 =D All thx to Ali and Haries...
They are played like Gerrard and Torres x.x
After sch went home and in the evening went to ping house area there play badminton ! xD
She ah.. Okay la "quite" pro okay ! xP
And thank for the mango pudding =B Buy for mi again k !
Den sit down chat with her till 10.30 x.x
Reach home around 10.45..

Friday - Very Good Friday no school ~ =D

Okay folks end here le k.. Tata ~ =D
Oh ya.. I wont be online during weekday coz mid year is coming ! x.x
Will be online only at weekend.. So if u see mi online.. PLS FORCE MI TO SHUT DOWN ! =X
Jiayous everyone !! =D So can go to sentosa ~ xD

Just to add on to the previous post -
Ping actually lon pang mi ! =X
Actually Im quite scare when she lon pan mi ! x.x
Coz a person smaller than u wan to lon pang u -.-
Anyway she is veri pro uhs ! Can lon pang mi this guy as light as a feather xP

To Theresa - Sorry for the delay of ur JJ's song =X
I will try to get it done by this week and pass to u next week k =)
And don bully mi in class !! Box u !! xP

Good luck to our little John on his national 1500m run this wednesday =D

You are nothing but everything to me...

Tag Replied -

Shifu - SHIFU ~ Love you too =D Chelsea will win liverpool k ! ^^

XiaoWugui - Lols ! =X Ok ok I will tag u k =) veri relax? Ur sch teacher not working uhs.. Every sch is like so stress alrdy x.x Hahas must spent more time with ur aiai mah =) Ur didi u don noe -.- ! I tink I go kidnap him u also don noe zzz...

Ms Clyde ( Yanping ) - OIE ! Okay u call mi chua chua better -.- ! I eat until like xiao didi ?! Don noe who eat so slow until the ice cream melting lor xP Kick u kick u kick u !!! xD U freako !

Jenna - Err.. Wats the number -.-? When u bring him down call mi too xD Coz I also got a dog =) name Coco.. Really ! Let u see next time ^^ Haiya.. Don tell mi u nvr sleep in class at all ? =X

YOUR BELOVED - Who are u -.-? I don have any beloved x.x And where got saliva drip out ?!?! Anyhow ah u zzz !

Nicole - U noe wat are those number O.O? Jiayous k.. Everything is going to fine =)

Monday, April 13 @ 7:52 PM