5 April
Opps ! Got caught =XHell0s ~ !!! =D
Currently not in a good mood to blog as Im feeling unwell x.x
Nowaday keep sneezing.. Don noe who is missing mi LOLS ! =X
Okay.. This week have been a normal week for mi =)
Like always , fun , laughter and craps -.- !
Monday - Went to eat KFC after school with shifu they all =)
Don noe why suddenly like to eat KFC nowaday x.x
Wonder why they nvr have any fast food tat sell duck O.O? LOLS !
Tuesday - Busy day tat day coz school end at 4 den I got tution at 6.30 to 9.30 x.x
After school went to west mall den went home..
Den went back to batok to have tution.. Extend till 10pm -.- !
Thx to my friend as his dad drive mi home =)
So is like whole day studying? But I kind of like tat feeling uhs =X
Wednesday - April Fool Day ! And I got fooled but I also got fool ppl xD
Morning went to sch to have a Vocab test.. Less than 80 mark don noe will have wat extra lesson..
I got study for it so no worry yea =)
Thursday - Forgotten x.x
Friday - After sch went to west mall to eat with ping , theresa , khor , dith and mandy..
Den went home with ping and theresa.. On the way back buy ice cream and eat xD
Yummy ! =D Veri long nvr eat ice cream LOLS !
Reach home alrdy den went to play soccer a while =)
Den cycle to theresa's house take thumbdrive..
I veri sporty hor ? =X
Continue to cycle to chewyi's house with ping to see her dog mui mui and ki ki xD
After tat lon pang ping home.. And she scream all the way zzz ~ !
So many ppl looking -.- !
Bully mi somemore next time cycle faster xP
Den bring chocolate go down for a walk =)
Reach home alrdy 11..
So tired tat day x.x
Okay end here le =D
And rmb to tag mi before u leave ^^
Oh ya.. If ur house no is private no and when u call mi I nvr ans..
Pls send a message yea.. Coz nowaday alot miss call tat is private no but I don noe who -.-
Tata ~
Tag Replied -
XiaoWugui - LOLS ! Since last year meh O.O? Where got so long..? Ya lor u look veri relax leh -.- Ur sch like not worry.. Our sch worry too much zzz After sch full of remedial x.x So how are u..? Still playing audi uhs.. How is ur didi ? =X
Celia - Hahas don sad uhs =) U nvr say how I noe -.- ? Okay I will try not to sleep k ^^ I really want to learn uhs.. But sometime just want to close my eyes den opps -.- ! Cecilia good ah nvr saw u sleep in class le.. Onli when cher give us break =D Keep it up !
Yanping - LOLS ! Of coz noe how to post uhs.. But den still abit not sure -.- ! U bite mi 3 times liao uhs ! Now my turn ! xP I don bite.. I kick u =X Why call mi chua chua -.-? So weird..
Jenna - Hahas.. I everytime saw u mah.. But veri long nvr see tommy =X When u bring him down must call mi ah.. So I can bully him xD LOLS ! Wat will happen to u -.-? Eh Im not pig hor ! U den pig ah ! xP
Currently not in a good mood to blog as Im feeling unwell x.x
Nowaday keep sneezing.. Don noe who is missing mi LOLS ! =X
Okay.. This week have been a normal week for mi =)
Like always , fun , laughter and craps -.- !
Monday - Went to eat KFC after school with shifu they all =)
Don noe why suddenly like to eat KFC nowaday x.x
Wonder why they nvr have any fast food tat sell duck O.O? LOLS !
Tuesday - Busy day tat day coz school end at 4 den I got tution at 6.30 to 9.30 x.x
After school went to west mall den went home..
Den went back to batok to have tution.. Extend till 10pm -.- !
Thx to my friend as his dad drive mi home =)
So is like whole day studying? But I kind of like tat feeling uhs =X
Wednesday - April Fool Day ! And I got fooled but I also got fool ppl xD
Morning went to sch to have a Vocab test.. Less than 80 mark don noe will have wat extra lesson..
I got study for it so no worry yea =)
Thursday - Forgotten x.x
Friday - After sch went to west mall to eat with ping , theresa , khor , dith and mandy..
Den went home with ping and theresa.. On the way back buy ice cream and eat xD
Yummy ! =D Veri long nvr eat ice cream LOLS !
Reach home alrdy den went to play soccer a while =)
Den cycle to theresa's house take thumbdrive..
I veri sporty hor ? =X
Continue to cycle to chewyi's house with ping to see her dog mui mui and ki ki xD
After tat lon pang ping home.. And she scream all the way zzz ~ !
So many ppl looking -.- !
Bully mi somemore next time cycle faster xP
Den bring chocolate go down for a walk =)
Reach home alrdy 11..
So tired tat day x.x
Okay end here le =D
And rmb to tag mi before u leave ^^
Oh ya.. If ur house no is private no and when u call mi I nvr ans..
Pls send a message yea.. Coz nowaday alot miss call tat is private no but I don noe who -.-
Tata ~
Tag Replied -
XiaoWugui - LOLS ! Since last year meh O.O? Where got so long..? Ya lor u look veri relax leh -.- Ur sch like not worry.. Our sch worry too much zzz After sch full of remedial x.x So how are u..? Still playing audi uhs.. How is ur didi ? =X
Celia - Hahas don sad uhs =) U nvr say how I noe -.- ? Okay I will try not to sleep k ^^ I really want to learn uhs.. But sometime just want to close my eyes den opps -.- ! Cecilia good ah nvr saw u sleep in class le.. Onli when cher give us break =D Keep it up !
Yanping - LOLS ! Of coz noe how to post uhs.. But den still abit not sure -.- ! U bite mi 3 times liao uhs ! Now my turn ! xP I don bite.. I kick u =X Why call mi chua chua -.-? So weird..
Jenna - Hahas.. I everytime saw u mah.. But veri long nvr see tommy =X When u bring him down must call mi ah.. So I can bully him xD LOLS ! Wat will happen to u -.-? Eh Im not pig hor ! U den pig ah ! xP


