<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7110255075554200892?origin\x3dhttp://chua-yiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

19 June

Hello everybody ~ !!! =D
Im back from chalet ^^
And chalet is fun xD

Okay first of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JONATHAN ~ !!! Hahas now he is at KL celebrating =)
Jonathan ~ Hope u have fun over there =D Enjoy urself k..
Finally 18 years old alrdy ah... Can do lots of "things" xD
And I mean alots LOL !
Hahas hope u like the present we gave to u LOL !!!!!!!
Tat one confirm funny right xD
Can imaging how ur face expression would be =X
Use it wisely k x.x
All the best for ur O level and everything u do...
Even u did smth wrong I will still support u coz I noe everything u do u had ur reason =)
I feel tat we noe each other for very long even thou is just only one and half year...
U're the best k ! Come wei gege kiss yi ke smuacks !!! LOL xD

Alright enough of the wishing...
All I want now is to lye on my bed and sleeeeeeeeeeeeep x.x
Coz I have not been sleeping or sleep for just a few hours for the past few day zzz...

Day 1 - Reach coastal sand at 9pm x.x
So sorry guys coz I was busy at my tution centre there...
Chalet was like a room of gamble and games -.-
Everyone was like playing laptop , psp , mahjong , cards x.x
Den I went to the beach alone =)
Just want to be alone and quiet...
Den sat down at the beach feel the breeze and watch the stars...

After tat celia called and meet mi at mac...
Ate mac ice cream =B It have been so long since I eat the sundae chocolate xD
Den walk around... Went to the beach again with the rest...
Drink and play true or dare -.- !
We play for i tink 4 hours ? LOL !

Day 2 - After tat went back and play steps xD
Played until around 7.30am went to the swimming pool with celia they all...
Wanted to sleep but I nvr bring pants -.- So lye down at the chair to sleep for a while =)
Until 9am went to eat breakfast at mac..
Den I went to FAIRPRICE to buy 6 bottles of drink for the BBQ

Afternoon very boring... Wanted to watch movie but all not very nice..
WHY TRANSFORMER DON WAN COME OUT EARLIER !! -.-
Den went to eat at don noe wat the place call =X
Went back to start the BBQ
Until 8pm I went off to my tution chalet..

Sorry guys... I really hope I can stay and have fun with u guys...
But I cant... Hope u all can understand uhs =)
And I noe u guys have fun on the 2nd night right ? ^^

My bro drove mi to my tution chalet at changi village there...
Eat BBQ again over there LOL ! 2nd round x.x
Den went back to downtown to buy drinks...
After tat around 12am went to play soccer with my tution mates at bedok there ?
Must be tinking we all siao right -.- 12am go kick soccer zzz !!
My teacher drive mi to there with his sport car =D
Damn scary okay he drive until 160km/h -.- !
Play until 1am++ den went back to the chalet...
Again I planned not to sleep but there is nth to keep mi awake -.-
Sleep till 9am++ den my bro drive all of us back home =)

Alright stop here le bah...
I really cannot take it alrdy -.-
Must go rest le x.x
Tata ~

My faith in you was fading...

Tag Replied -

None -.- ! OIE !!!!! Do tag mi thx =)

Friday, June 19 @ 7:16 PM