<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7110255075554200892?origin\x3dhttp://chua-yiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

11 July

Hell0s everyone ~ !!! =D
Finally got time to blog uhs x.x
Ever since sch reopen I hardly got any spare time -.-
I did even on my com =) See I so guai hor LOL ! Is too lazy uhs =X

Alright lots of things to blog uhs coz lots of fun things happened everyday xD
Thank you all my friends ^^ U guys just keep adding colours to my life everday =D

First day of sch - Like always... Cant sleep in the night in the end woke up late -.-
Went to sch everyone look at mi as if I was a stranger O.O? LOL !
Maybe is I cut my hair short uhs -.- ! And I mean super duper short x.x
Look weird ? Hahas as long Im happy with it can alrdy =)
Had PE.. Have to take height and weight x.x
175cm , 56kg OMG !! Why I still so skinny -.- !
Trying my best to eat until 60kg x.x
During recess time ping and neo suddenly say wan to date mi after sch O.O?

After sch went to watch transformer with neo and ping hahas..
Their dating with mi is wan to watch transformer uhs =D
The movie was very exciting xD Neo and ping see until like wan to stand up LOL ! =X
After tat went home with ping =)
Lucky nvr get bitten during movie =X

Lastly.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NIANG x33 =D
Hahas hope u like the present wor ^^
Erzi ai ni xD LOL ! =X
May ur wishes come true and all the best for ur O level yeah =D
Erzi always support u ah !!! xD

I LOVE TRANSFORMER ~ !!!

Went to sch as usually and had lots of fun =D

*skip*

2 July - Went to sch as usually... After sch went to watch transformer again with Jon they all =D
I seriously love it uhs x.x !

6 July - Happy Youth day to everyone tat is below 35 =D
Why 35 ? I also don noe x.x My cher said youth is until the age of 35 -.- !
Went to causeway point with my bros to watch transformer again !! LOL =X
Coz they haven watch yet so.. Just accompany them =)
Transformer 1 I also watch 3 time =X so must be fair LOL !
Okay I seriously must stop watching alrdy -.- Maybe should try watching ice age ^^

Den went to west mall to study with ping and neo =)
Reach there saw Jon and Shawn hahas they 2 always jio each other out to eat -.- !
Den neo went home first left mi and ping...
After tat we start chatting LOL !
Bus-ed home with ping...
Reach home played steps with her... Coz she said after today she will stop playing O.O
She becoming more guai uhs -.- ! Must start to learn from her x.x

*Skip*

9 July - Today I really feel very proud of myself O.O?
Coz during PE tat time I finally had my first goal in soccer xD
And my team won 6-2 =D
They said next week PE lesson vs N1...
I don wan -.- ! I want to play badminton LOL !
Im a sporty boy afterall xD

10 July - Went to sch as usually =) After sch head-ed home straight..
Coz I meeting Celia and Mandy to K - Box ^^
Hahas first time went to K Box uhs -.-
Meet celia at cck den mandy at batok...
Train-ed down to clemanti =)

We sing from like 3 to 7 O.O?
I nvr sing so much a day in my life before -.- !
And I feel so noob uhs when singing with celia x.x
Must drink more liang cha alrdy LOL !

After tat went to Yew Tee point to have dinner...
Den sat down chat while waiting for mandy's parent to fetch her...
Afterward walk from yew tee all the way to teck whye with celia LOL !
Celia is quite sporty too yeah xD
Den bus-ed home =)

Hahas I really enjoy myself uhs... K Box is fun xD
Oh god.. Im addicted to it alrdy x.x !
Okay okay must stop tinking -.- !
Thx for the wonderful day yeah =)

Okay.. Tats how I spent my first 2 week =)
Cant believe I watch transformer 3 time a week -.- !

There is lot of things I wanted to say... Sigh... Even thou sch is tiring , But I really enjoy myself with all my friends? I cherish every single second coz I noe after 4 months.. We will never and I mean never had a chance to sit like this together again and have lesson... So cherish all the people around u yeah even if u don like... After this 4 months.. U want to hate them also cannot alrdy... I really cant imaging... After this 4 months.. We will never had a chance to sit together as a class and have lesson.. And my secondary sch life is ending... Just wanna said thank you for being my friends all this years =) God feel like crying alrdy LOL ! Silly mi -.-

Alright gonna stop here alrdy =)
I will try to blog every weekend yeah ^^
Tata ~ and do tag be4 u leave =D

I never asked to have a starting role , I only ask to be given the same opportunity as other suitors...

Tag Replied -

Nicole - Chey.. I thou is ur logo LOL ! =X

Chewyi - Yi Mei Mei ~ So sorry -.- ! I will go tag u de okay =) Don always bully mi in class =X

XiaoWugui - Its okay uhs... Just take ur time k... All ur friends will be there for u =) && Still 10 only -.- ?! First time got ppl send mi 1 message 10 text zzz !

Yanping - OIE !! U got 2 asshole right -.- ! Coz u steal mine away LOL ! Thank you =) U too okay.. Good luck and all the best ^^ Jiayous !!!

Saturday, July 11 @ 6:58 PM